Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rust Iris

I used something unusal on this card. Can you tell what it is? The panel behind the iris is a piece of a Kleenex box. I thought it was pretty so wanted to create a card around it. I mounted it on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock. The iris stamp is from a GinaK set called Elegant Flowers. I colored with colored pencils and OMS. The large background is Really Rust CS and I used a Fiskars border punch around the edges then attached it to a Very Vanilla card. I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder in the middle. The fence was created with a Martha Stewart border punch.

2 comments:

redwasher1 said...

That is so clever of you its a beautiful card! Your blog looks really great!! Geri

Dianna said...

Selma,

Iris's how pretty. Love the new border punch you used, isn't it just the greatest punch?

Dianna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails