Sunday, April 12, 2009

Single Rose

This is another card made with Melanie's "A Year of Flowers". The colors on this card are Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Camero Coral. I colored the rose with colored pencils and OMS. I cut out the design and mounted on an oval made with nestabilities. I sponged So Saffron on oval behind rose. I used a piece of designer paper from SU and a piece of textured cardstock that I ran through a cuttlebug embossing folder. I centered a long rectangle of So Saffron cardstock, made with Nestibilities, in the center then mounted the rose.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Very pretty!!!

Sonya said...

Selma,
Great start to your blog, looking forward to seeing more beautiful things!

Tina said...

Love it... the color combo is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails