Friday, November 13, 2009

Punched Flower Mosaic


Well it looks like Winter Wonderland here.  It has been snowing all afternoon.  It is always beautiful while the snow is falling.  My grandkids are so anxious to go out and make snowmen. 

One of the blogs I like to follow is Candy Williams.  This morning I had an email from Candy telling me I had won her Blog Candy.  How exciting.  There are lots of goodies.  Thank you Candy.

This is a quick post using Melanie Muenchinger's "Inspiration Mosaic" stamp set, which is available from Gina K Designs.   The mosaic was stamped on a piece of designer paper with VersaMark and black embossed.  The large white and blue flower petals and leaves, were cut out using SU Sizzix dies and the butterfly was cut using a Cuttlebug die. A MS punch was used for the top portion of the flower and a rhinestone added in the center.  Additional rhinestones were added on the corners of the mosaic.  A SU greeting was added at the bottom.  

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Lovin the clean feel of this Selma! Congrats on your win! It's just like Christmas!LOL!

Sharri said...

Selma, Beautiful Card!!! Congratulations on winning some candy. I have been so busy that I have not had time to visit any blogs for a while...boy have I missed alot on yours! You are so talented Selma and such an inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails