Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Isabella with Puppy




I have been having lots of computer problems and finally decided it was time to get a new computer.  I love it but boy is it a lot of work trying to figure out how to use it.  Thank goodness for granddaughters.  Amazing how smart they are when it comes to technical things. 

Last week I told you I had ordered a lot of new Sarah Kay stamps from Joan's Gardens and would post some cards using them this week.  This is the first card.  It is called "Isabelle with puppy Coco". The image was colored using Copic markers.  Isn't it cute.  The background paper is from the Basic Grey "Green at Heart" paper pad.  A pretty silk ribbon was used for the bow.  A green QuickKutz flourish was added under the flowers and leaves.  Three rhinestones were added to complete the card.

Items used in this project can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

I appreciate you visiting my blog.  Tomorrow I will have another card, using a different new Sarah Kay stamp, so hope you stop by again.

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Lovin your new digs... very cool! Your card is adorable..beautifully done! Now back to your blog to look around a little more!

redwasher1 said...

Selma, Your card is gorgeous and I love how you redecorated your blog! Very nice.!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card and I just love your new page!

Jackie

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card Selma. Those Sarah Kay images are to die for. Love them only have 1 or 2. I may have to go shopping......lol
"Hugs" Granny

A Consuming Passion said...

Pretty card Selma .... looking forward to seeing all your Sarah Kay cards.

Love the new look Blog too...good luck with the new Computer!

A Consuming Passion said...

Pretty card Selma .... looking forward to seeing all your Sarah Kay cards.

Love the new look Blog too...good luck with the new Computer!

Betty Benton said...

I see new everywhere -- new blog look, new stamps (love, love, love these images) and new computer! I know where you're coming from -- I had quite a time getting used to Windows 7!

Velta said...

Oh Selma ~ How beautiful...I was at Joan's Gardens and picked out this very same stamp...love all of the stamps she has posted for us to buy...but your card is just perfectly done!

Karen W said...

This is gorgeous and I love that stamp!!

craftieodmae said...

She is beautiful! I too ordered the stamps from Joan, amazing how fast we get them!!! I love her site! So glad you told me about it.

Carol said...

Such a cute card, Selma! Love the new look of your blog. Have fun learning all about that new computer!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails