Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



I want to wish all you mothers a very Happy Mother's Day.  I have been spoiled by my family and hope you are too.  This is going to be my last post for a couple of weeks; I will be leaving early tomorrow morning to fly to Indiana. 

I recently purchased the Spellbinder's Lotus Pendant and have been so anxious to make a card with it.  I had these purple flowers made so thought they would make a pretty arrangement on this pendant.  The tag is also from Spellbinders and the greeting from MTME. 

The Spellbinder dies, vellum and pearls were purchased from Joan's Gardens

I have a special request.  My niece has stage four cancer and I'm sure would love to receive some warm wishes.    She has wide spread cancer and is so sick. She has four children who are devastated over this as well as the rest of her family and friends.   If you have time, would you please send her a card to send a little cheer her way.  I would really appreciate it and I am sure it will bring her joy.   Here is her address:

Gail Battis
7575 SW Pine Street
Portland, OR  97223

Thank You.


13 comments:

Becky said...

I will send one out in the morning. I am so sorry to hear this.

craftieodmae said...

Of course I will, I'll put it in the mail first thing in the morning. I will pray for her and her family also. Your card is beautiful. Have a safe and fun trip. Can't wait to see what all you have to share when you return. Be sure and tell Joan a Big ole Hi for me.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I too will send out a card in the morning, and will keep her in my prayers. Have a safe trip!Love your card!

Kerrie said...

So sorry to hear about your niece, card will be in the post in the next day, ... snail mail from 'Down Under'.... they thoughts and with all the family... oh, and your card is gorgeous!

CraftinGranny said...

How tragic for you and all of her family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I will get a card out to her tomorrow. Have a great trip! Love the card and those vellum flowers.
"Hugs" Granny

Becky Jo said...

So sorry to hear of your sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I am sending a card this morning. The card you made with the purple flowers is beautiful. Have a wonderful trip. Big Hugs!!

Michelle said...

Your Card is beautiful Selma but I am so sorry to hear of your Niece being so sick. I will send a card asap and hopefull it will bring a little bit of light in to her day when it is received. My thoughts go out to her family.

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a beautiful card Selma!
My card will be in the mail first thing in the morning.
My thoughts are with your niece, her family....you all.
Have a safe and happy trip Selma.x

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, Selma! Sorry to hear about your niece! Will send her a card! Hugs Nilla

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Your card is gorgeous! Wishing the very best for your niece!

Betty Neville said...

Your card is so beautiful Selma! So sorry about your niece - will send a card this week. Have a great trip!

Payne Holler Cards said...

have a wonderful trip! card is just awesome! tell Joan hi...will send card out in the morning and already praying for her.
Looking forward to hearing about your trip and teaching when you get back!!!
hugs,
Linda

GAZ said...

Absolutely beauiful cards...wonderful colors too! Thanks for sharing these with us. Sorry to hear about your niece.
Glenda-AZ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails