Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stackers


Today you can see all the newly released Cheery Lynn dies at Joan's Gardens.   I have been busy creating some cards for you to give you some ideas on how to use them. Here is my first card; it was created using the following new dies:  French Flair Doily Stacker (DL177); Flourish from Celtic Fire Oval Frame (DL127);  Miniature Rose (B152).

The new French Flair Doily Stacker has a total of four dies in the package.  It is great for layering as I did in this card, or you could use  just one of the stackers instead of using  Martha Stewart border punches.  To decorate this card I created a large rose with the Spellbinders Rose Creations die then made some smaller roses using the new  Cheery Lynn "Miniature Rose" die. You are going to love this die to create small flowers for your cards.  There are other new dies, just released, to create other types of flowers too.   The flourishes behind the rose is from the center of the Celtic Fire Oval Frame.  Don't you love that you can buy a frame die and also get pretty flourishes with it!  A lot of the Cheery Lynn dies include extras with them. The leaves are from the Spellbinders "Foliage" die.  A pretty silk bow and a few pearls were added to complete the card. 

Be sure to go over to Joan's Gardens to see all the other new dies in this Cheery Lynn November release. 

I will be posting other cards soon made with these new dies.

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Flowers are defiantly your thing... this is stunning!

Ani said...

Gorgeous!

Rita said...

Stunning. It took my breath away Selma. Hugs Rita xx

Jose said...

Love this card, but all yours are wonderful

Anonymous said...

When I open my emails and there is one from you I know that inspiration will be at my finger tips. Just love the things that you do, may you have many years of crafting ahead. Lorra, love and laughs.
Carol Mitchell (Stafford UK)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful card, Selma! I love everything about it!

phyllis e said...

Selma, I love this "Stackers" card!
Stunning creativity~one more lovely card to add to my collection of 'Selma's Inspiration Cards'. Beautiful!

vickisunshine said...

This is incredibly beautiful. You have a great blog too. Am just off to become your latest follower.
Hugs,
Vicki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails