Sunday, May 19, 2013

Susan's Garden Lovely Dogwoods




Today I am posting a card created with the Susan's Gardens "Dogwood" dies.  These flowers are very quick and easy to create with the instructions in the package or by watching the video by Susan Tierney Cockburn.  Susan created a white dogwood and I decided to create pink ones to match the design in the Graphic 45 "Secret Garden" paper.  The polka dot design paper is from the Echo Park Paper Co "Bundle of Joy - Dots & Stripes" paper pad.  

The corners I used were die cut with  Joy Craft (0135) dies.  Under the flower arrangement I added the Memory Box "Tessatina Border and the "Loom Circle".   

These flowers come with two petals attached per die so you just crisscross two pieces to create the flower. The flowers were shaped with the new Sizzix Flower Tool Kit.  

Products used:

Sizzix, Susan's Gardens "Dogwood" dies (658405)
Sizzix, Flower Tool Kit (658437)
Echo Park Paper Co "Bundle of Joy Dots & Strips" paper pad
Graphic 45 "Secret Garden" 8x8 paper pad
Memory Box "Tessatina Border" (98302)
memory Box "Loom Circle" (98520)
Joy! Crafts "Corners" (6002/0135)

945571

8 comments:

Rita said...

How beautiful Selma. You certainly are the Queen of the Flowers. TFS. Hugs Rita xx

Christine said...

WOW This is a GORGEOUS design Selma. You have such a way with flowers. I love everything about it.
Haven't seen the dies before so off to check out Joan's Garden
Christine xx

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! Selma this is stunning.
I think I need to add this set to my "wish list"
Thank you for all the inspiration
Happy crafting

Patricia xx

Antoinette Voorn said...

Woww Selma, what a very romantic card and love the flowers!

Gr ANtoinette
http://antoinettecreacards.blogspot.nl

craftieodmae said...

Oh I love those flowers!!!

Lynne said...

The dogwoods are so lovely as are all the other flowers you make. thank you for taking the time to teach us.

ednamburgess said...

Very beautiful. Love the flowers. Have to get that folder. Edna

Leanne ... said...

Love those dog woods. I wish I had bought that one too at the stamp show recently.
They look absolutely beautiful on you your card Selma.
TFS
Hugs...Leanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails