Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Congratulatiions



It is time for some more Heartfelt Creations inspiration! I love how easy Heartfelt Creations has made it for us to create quick and easy cards.  I used one of the 6x6 squares out of the "Antiquity Paper Collection for the frame on this card.  It looks like there are six layers plus the black backing I added.  They make it so easy to create a card that looks like it has many layers.

In the center, I used one of the stamps from the "Juliet Spray PreCut Set" to stamp in the middle, blank center, of this frame.  On the bottom I used one of the flower stamps from the "Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set" to create a double layered flower. They were die cut using the "Tattered Blossoms Die". Behind the flowers I stamped the greenery from the "Blessing to Me PreCut Set" three times and cut them out with scissors.  Everything was colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  In the center of the flowers I added a Kaiser Craft "Daffodil Sparklets" from Heartfelt Creations.   

For a lot more inspiration, be sure to go over to the Heartfelt Creations blog to see all the new, beautiful cards posted today using the "Sweet Juliet" Collection.   

Products used:

Antiquity Paper Collection, HCDP1 237
Heartfelt Creations, Juliet Spray PreCut Set, HCPC 3567
Heartfelt Creations, Blessings to Me PreCut Set, HCPC 3564
Heartfelt Creations, Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set, HCPC 3468
Heartfelt Creations, Tattered Blossoms die set

1040316

2 comments:

May said...

Stunning card, Those flowers are Beautiful... Love the whole design & colours... Simply Gorgeous... Hugs May x x x

Glenda said...

I find I am really loving this set of stamps, papers and dies! Of course I always say that and then look forward to each new release! Love your card and as always your flowers are so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails