Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Garden Notes Holly Tag




This is a Christmas tag using Susan's Garden Notes Holiday Holly & Berries dies.  You can watch Susan's YouTube Video at this LINK to show how she assembles this pretty Holly Branch.  I think you will find it interesting to see how she gives the waxy look that holly leaves have.

I used one of the Tags & More 9 - Sparkle dies for the white tag.  On the tag I added a piece of card stock that was embossed with the Snowflake Embossing Folder.  For the red frames, I used two frames from the Fitted Frames 2 Lace Squares.  

Along the bottom of the card I added Christmas Peel-Off Stickers.  Gold cording was used to create a bow at the top.

Below are links to the products used from  Elizabeth Craft Designs:

1088 Garden Notes Holiday Holly & Berries
1077 Tags & More 9 Sparkle
E126 Snowflake Embossing Folder
1062 Fitted Frames 2 Lace Squares
Christmas Peel-Off Stickers

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Oooooh, I really like your tag, Selma! That will definitely dress up a package and make it shine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails