1. Use a 6x6 inch card. Cut a piece of white card stock 5 1/2 inches square to create this scene.
2. On the top half of the 5 1/2 inch white card stock, use Susan's Earth & Sky Stencil to sponge on clouds. Use blue ink to sponge around the stencil, moving the stencil around.
3. Use another piece of white card stock and Susan's CountryScapes Mountains die and use two of the dies to die cut a landscape. Cut the trees off the top edge and glue the two pieces together. Attach the landscape about the third of the way down from the top of the blue cloudy sky piece.
4. Use the CountryScapes English Cottage 1 die set and die cut all the pieces. Sponge color of choice on each piece. Use a pencil to draw in bricks on chimney. Glue all the pieces together.
5. Die cut the CountryScapes Woods 1 tree. Use the Leafy Branch die set and die cut green leaves. Attach the leaves to the branches. The same leaves are used to glue behind the roof of the house.
6. Use the Garden Edges Rose Hedge die set and use one of the rose bushes for the bush with the pink flowers. Use the CountryScapes Clematis, Ivy die set to die cut tiny pink flowers for this bush. Shape the little flowers using Susan's Flower Tool Kit.
7. Use the CountryScapes Country Flora 1 die set to die cut two of the tall grass. These will be used for stems for the blue and purple flowers. The CountryScapes Clematis die set was also used to die cut the flowers for these bushes.
8. Use the CountryScapes New England Stonewall and Gate die set to die cut three gates. Cut off thee cross bars so it resembles a fence rather than a gate. Sponge on brown ink.
9. Use the CountryScapes Critters 1 die set to die cut the squirrel. Sponge on color.
10. Attach all the die cut pieces to the card as shown in the picture, first attaching the house, the tree, the fence, the flower bushes then the squirrel.
What ideas do you have to create a scene with Susan's CountryScapes English Cottage die set?
Links to the products used are linked below.