Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Fun Blog Award



I have received this fun award from two very sweet friends.  I received it yesterday from Patti and this morning from Mary Anne.  Both these friends have very beautiful blogs.  It is always so fun to receive awards from your friends.  Thank you Patti and Mary Anne. 

Now I am suppose to tell you five things you may not know about me then pass the award on to five other friends.

You may not know:

1.  I was a SU demonstrator for almost 10 years but recently gave it up because of new rules that we can't link to other companies or products on our blog.  I love SU products and it was a sad decision but feel there are so many other products I love to use too and pass on to others.

2.  I have some very exciting news to announce next week, but can't tell you what it is right now.

3.  I will be celebrating my 50th wedding anniversary on Jan 1.  My family is  planning a celebration New Year's Eve . . . fireworks, sleigh rides, dinner, etc.  (Crazy day to get married because we have to celebrate Christmas, my birthday on the 28th, then our anniversary!!!).

4. For Christmas I love to decorate with snowmen and moose!   What a combination, huh!

5.  I saw my first "real" moose last year.  They walked right behind our house then took up residence in town!!!  We were so excited to have their company all winter.

Wow! that was hard to think of five things to tell you!

There are lots of creative friends I thought of to send this to:   Here are five I don't believe have received this award yet:

3.  Joan
4.  Pam
5.  Sharri

I will have a card to post later today so check back.

5 comments:

Deanna C said...

Selma, congratulations early on all your celebrations. I too celebrate right at Christmas time. My birthday is on Dec 31 & our 50th Anniversary will be celebrated on February 1st! Now that is truly some serious coincidence, don't you think! I will be celebration my 72nd birthday on New Year's Eve this year!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Ooh thanks Selma, for this lovely award I will proudly display it on my blog.
Looks like you have a busy time comi ng up!!! 50 years is quite something and should be celebrated - fireworks sounds exciting too!!
Looking forward to your news announcement - I'm already starting to guess what it might be!!!!!!!!

AKiteFlier said...

Selma thank you - how very sweet - I'm going to post this to my blog but I need a few days before I can do it.

Oooh I'm always loving to hear your exciting news.

50 years - wow that's AMAZING! Congrats - a wee bit early.

Sharri said...

Selma, Thank you so much for sending this award my way! It means so much coming from you! I can not wait to hear what your news is. I am so excited for you and I do not even know what it is!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh my dear Selma, what an absolutely romantic way to celebrate 50 years. The SU thing must have been hard on so many long time consultants. Thanks for sharing yourself with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails