Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Holidays


This is a very quick and easy card to make.  I used "A Very Merry Christmas" available from Gina K Designs.  I just love using this set illustrated by Theresa Momber.   There are so many different ways you can use each image.  This time I just did a simple embossing but it is also beautiful when you color it.  Hope you have visited StampTV to see all the beautiful cards and projects made with this set.

I started off by using detail black embossing powder to emboss the design on Kraft card stock.  I really like the look of black and tan; it seems to give it a classy look.  Black ribbed ribbon was added on each side of the design then a piece of gold cord layered on top of it.  Three gold brads were added on each side.  This piece is mounted on black card stock. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails