Monday, June 28, 2010

Shopping Willow


I have a quick post for you today.  I just received this stamp from Joan's Gardens. Isn't it cute.  The name of the stamp is "Shopping Willow" by Elisabeth Bell.  Joan has posted a cute card made with this stamp on her blog so be sure and check it out.  She also have a lot of other cute stamps in this line.

The background paper is from the Basic Grey "Green at Heart" paper pad and the flowered design paper is from "My Minds Eye".  The image was stamped and colored with Copic markers.  The bags were paper pieced.  The greeting is from the JustRite stamp set "Just A Note".   I couldn't resist adding some vellum flowers to finish off the design.  I need to tell you that the true colors on this card are not showing up well in the photo but it does all match. 

I have a very busy week but will try to keep up with new posts.  Have a wonderful week.

9 comments:

Betty benton said...

Love all these gorgeous flowers! You always have had a magic way with flowers! Thanks by coming by my blog and leaving such sweet comments!

AKiteFlier said...

Fabulous and beautiful. Love thos velum flowers :-) Adorable image Selma.

Michelle said...

Very pretty card, what a great image. I love the layout you have created.

redwasher1 said...

Very pretty!

craftieodmae said...

WOW! Slema this is one super gorgeous card!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now that's one precious image! Super pretty card!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card Selma and I love the way you paper pieced the background paper for the shopping bags. Love the vellum flowers.
"Hugs" Carol

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I just recently did my first paper piecing and decided it is a lot of fun. I love your card and the way you used the patterned paper behind the design as well. Very pretty!

Joan Fricker said...

Selma, you did such a great job with this stamp. I love your colors and the paper piecing is perfect. Great job!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails