Sunday, September 16, 2012

Botanical Swirls


Today I used some new Spellbinder dies from Joan's Gardens.  The background on this card was created using the Botanical Swirls die which is a Shapeabilities Expandable Pattern.    I lined the back of it with a light green card stock.  The butterflies are the new Spellbinders "Les Papillions" dies.  You get four dies in this package; two dies can be used for the "angel wings" but do emboss when you die cut them, and two are delicate die cut butterflies.  

The flowers were created by using the Spellbinders "Bitty Blossoms" die.  Behind the roses I added some of the Marianne Design "Leaves" and separated the Memory Box "Cherish Border" to tuck in around the roses.  The corners are from the Spellbinders "Parisian Accents" die set.

All these products can be purchased from Joan's Gardens:

Spellbinders "Botanical Swirls" (S5-154)
Spellbinders "Les Papillions" butterflies (S4-371)
Marianne Design leaves (LR0192)
Spellbinders "Parisian Accents" Corners
Spellbinders "Bitty Blossoms" (S5-086)
Memory Box "Cherish Border" (98282)

746834


10 comments:

Lilla in AL said...

Beautiful! I can see that I need to go shopping in the "Garden" again.

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I have that Bontanical Swirls, just haven't postes anything yet, your is out of this world goroegus!!!!

Sathya said...

Lovely swirls and its such a delight to see the beauty! love it!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Yet another stunning creation Selma!

Love Sheila xx

Val in Spain xxx said...

Beautiful card Selma. I love butterflies and the word for them in every language seems to be as lovely as they are. Out here in Spain they are "Mariposa"

Glenda said...

Another lovely creation. Your use of the dies is amazing and of course I love butterflies!

Francie (Montreal) said...

So very pretty! Your work continues to inspire me.

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous card once again Selma!! I have the botanical swirls, but now I'll have to get the butterflies too! LOL You enabler, you!! (I say that with a smile and love...) Your creations are always inspiring!

Leanne ... said...

Love that botanicals swirls die cut. It looks lovely on your card.
and the card is beautiful.
Hugs...Leanne

Joan Fricker said...

Selma, this is a beautiful card. I love how you used the Botanical Swirls. Great job!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails