Sunday, June 30, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Fall Scene


Before I tell you about my card today, I want to let you know that if you are receiving my updates through Google Reader, this reader will be discontinued as of tomorrow, July 1.  I have changed to  Bloglovin' for my reader.  If you want to continue receiving my updates in Bloglovin' you can sign up at this link.   Once you sign up with Bloglovin', all the blogs you follow in Google Reader will transfer over to Bloglovin'.  Just follow the direction on this site.   If you are not following in a reader, you can click on the "Follow This Blog on Bloglovin" button on the top right column on my blog.  I love having all my 1101 followers and don't want to lose any of you.

For my card today, I used one of the beautiful scenic stamps in the new Heartfelt Creations "Gateway to the Seasons" collection.  I used a variety of products to color this pretty scene;  Distress markers, Pan Pastels, and Distress Inks.  After it was colored, I used the "Delicate Asters PreCut Set" to create the sunflowers. They were die cut using the matching Delicate Asters Dies.  In the center of the flowers I added some multicolored beads.   

You can purchase this new Heartfelt Creations "Gateway to the Seasons" collection from Joan's Gardens.

Products used:
Heartfelt Creations "Fall Season PreCut Set" (HCPC 3542)
Heartfelt Creations "Delicate Asters PreCut Set" (HCPC 3494)
Heartfelt Creations "Delicate Asters Die"
Susan's Garden "Pan Pastels"
Distress Markers
Distress Ink Pads

974490

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a gorgeous country scene so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita said...

Beautiful card Selma. I have already joined you on Bloglovin. Hugs Rita xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Selma, and thanks for the link, I have signed up for the new Blogloin reader. I think I get your update daily through subscribing to your blog, just can't remember, so I will cover all bases.
Thanks for ALL you do, and I love your tutorials. Would be lost without yours and Joan's sites!!
Big hugs
Thanks
Donna

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful...and I too have you on bloglovin already...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails