Saturday, July 19, 2014

In the Garden of Life


 I have been on vacation and it was nice to get back to creating again.  Today I have a birthday card I designed for my friend Pat.  She loves birds so I designed this card using the Impression Obsession "Bird on Branch" die.  The small birds are the Marianne Design Birds (LR0206) dies (which is an older die set).  The birds and leaves were colored using the new Susan's Garden Pan Pastels. The doily used is the new Marianne Design (LR0317) die.  The Sentiment is from the "Garden Phrase Set" by Rubbernecker.  The flowers were created with the Susan's Garden Mini Daisy dies.  The flowers were shaped using the Susan's Garden Flower Tool Kit.  In the center I added some Yellow Flower Soft.

Have a nice weekend.

Links to products from Ellen Hutson, LLC:
 







3 comments:

Glenda said...

Beautiful as always. I love the little birds too. I have the daisy die from Susan love these flowers!

Eva van Buuren said...

This is an adorable birthday card, Selma!
I love how you colored the birds, very artistic.
The doily is lovely and the daisies fits so well with the design paper, I love it!
And I'm sure, Pat will love it too...
Hugs, Eva.

Leanne ... said...

Happy Birthday Pat! Won't she be in love with this sweet little bird you attached to make her day more special. Love it Selma!
Hugs....Leanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails