Friday, January 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Hydrangea Lace Pocket


I am so happy to have a medium size Hydrangea in the Susan's Garden Collection.  For a larger Hydrangea, you can use Susan's Garden Hydrangea, and for a small Hydrangea you can use the Garden Notes Hydrangea.  The Hydrangea I used today is the Garden Notes Hydrangea 3. 

This is a 6 inch square card.  I used the new ModaScrap Lace Pocket for the background.  The edges, along the scored lines, were cut off and the lace attached to a piece of blue card stock.  The blue card stock was embossed using the Dancing Leaves Embossing Folder to give some texture to the background.

Use the Lovebirds die set to die cut one white image.  Attach it in the center above the Lace Pocket.  

Use the Garden Notes Hydrangea 3 die set to die cut three Hydrangeas.  I like to use different shades of cardstock; on this card I used a dark purple, light purple, and blue cardstock.  The different petals were mixed when creating each flower.  I like to use Susan's PanPastels to add a little purple to some of the tips of the blue petals.  Arrange flowers to the lower left corner of the card.

Use the Happy Birthday die set to die cut the sentiment.  I used white card stock for the 'Happy' and purple card stock for the 'Birthday'.  Attach to card as shown.

Thank you for stopping by.  All the products are listed below.












3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love those flowers. So pretty Selma.

Glenda said...

I know you have heard this over and over from me before but your flowers are stunning! You are truly the flower queen!

SuzzieQ said...

This is a lovely card reminding me of the Spring to come - after the cold and snow ends! Your color combination is gorgeous and one to strive to emulate. Thank you for sharing your creations. I so enjoy them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails